New From Seattle

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
dinkers542
Club4AG Enthusiast

New From Seattle

Postby dinkers542 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Have been a member for a few months but havent been on since I registered so I though I would introduce myself!

Im Dinkers from Seattle WA! My daily driver is an 85 SR5 coupe that my friend Don gave to me shortly before he passed. Needless to say this car has a great deall of sentimental value to me. I have been driving it for almost exactly a year now and am gearing up to do a full GTS swap.

The car need some tlc when it comes to the body (rust in the usual places. Driverside wheel well, rear lisence plate area, surface rust around corners of back window) but is straight and all origional.

I was able to purchase an 86 GTS with most of the parts I need in it for $1500 and am tracking down the parts that were not as I go along.

I hope I dont bother anyone with the excesive amount of questions im going to ask over the coming months but I will do my best to use google and the search bar first.

Will post pics of the car at a later date. I look forward to getting schooled on the hatchi here on 4ag amd I hope I get to meet some of you from the emerald city!

Thanks,
Dinkers

Clouds
Club4AG Expert

Re: New From Seattle

Postby Clouds » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Hey, Dinkers! Glad to welcome you to the forums. I am sure that you'll find what you need on here. Also, you can't really ask too many questions. Once again, glad to have you and have fun! :D
There shouldn't be a day that goes by where you don't learn something new.

saiGone
Club4AG Expert

Re: New From Seattle

Postby saiGone » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Sounds good man, feel free to open up a build thread!
Club 4AG member since 05 (Formally SaigonsSon)