ghost stories.

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
kumi86
Club4AG Regular

ghost stories.

Postby kumi86 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 am

Well Halloween time has come upon us once again. And I thought to get into the the halloween sprit. Some of you guys can share some ghost stories or scary stuff that you experienced or some one you know did.maybe a haunted ae86/240sx or just a haunted apartment you lived in. I'd like to see what you guys have experienced .I'll start off.my uncle bought a 78 chevy truck from this old lady that claimed it was her sons old truck.he used it for a while and wanted to sell it. So he puts it for sale.and one day he goes to his local mini mart.the guy at the counter said hey that blue truck drives thru the gas station late at night is it one of your kids or something?my uncle thought he was mistakening it for a different person. So he sells it and the guy who bought it comes back with a video tape and says u need to watch this.he pops in a video into there DVR and it shows the truck sitting in the dudes drive way.at exactly 3:30 am the truck starts up And leaves for one hour and comes back.the man demanded his money back but since my uncle is a extremely super studious man he didn't want it back.so the man was forced to keep it.then the old lady that sold him the truck calls my uncle. And ask why the trucks in her garage.so we ended up figuring out that the old lady had a son that owned the truck.he loved it a lot but his girlfriend cheated on him so he killed him self in it.so we asked the guy who bought it from us to go get it he said.you know what she can keep it.that's the last we ever heard of it.

IndiaDorifto7
Club4AG Expert

Re: ghost stories.

Postby IndiaDorifto7 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:20 am

Great topic idea! Well, one really well known one is the Devil Z, a car that killed its previous owners in horrific accidents in search of the perfect owner.

seymour86
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby seymour86 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm

The scariest thing I have seen is people asking for help on the Club4ag facebook page. ;) Waka waka waka
breezefabrication.com
ryan@breezefabrication.com

jondee86

Postby jondee86 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Yeah... I think the same thing when I stumble onto those websites where
someone posts a question like... "I put brake fluid in the washer bottle by
mistake... will my brakes still work?" Then random members of the public
offer up their best guess, and vote for the least stupid option.

The scary thing is that there will be non-car people out there who will go
with the least stupid option, believing that it really will fix their problem :roll:

The interweb is filled with myth and legend and misinformation dressed up
as truth. As Google begins to take the place of the human brain's ability to
think and discern the difference between truth and fabrication, I am
reminded of this saying....
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will
even come to believe it yourself.

And the interweb is very good at repeating lies....

Cheers... jondee86
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.