DIY parts and services

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

DIY parts and services

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:26 am

Long before I was trying to sell parts for A series motors and chassis I was all about making my own stuff and doing as much as I could on my own.
I still love DIY and allowing people to do more by filling in the little gaps of what they can't do.
I offer more DIY stuff on my website than probably anyone else including most flanges you could need, intake and exhaust components and other parts. I can get and make a lot more than that if anyone needs.
I am also always looking for places I can expand what I offer for production parts.
I am also able to help people with one off projects and the more you are able to do the less I have to charge for it.
I can machine many parts and have resources for anything that is beyond my capability. I can get parts waterjet cut, laser cut, plasma cut, 3D printed parts, sheet metal cut and bent, custom hardware, welding from mild steel to titanium and just about anything else you could need.
If you have the ability to create a design in CAD you can send it to me for a quote.
If you want me to design parts I can. Even though it's something I should charge the most for it's one of my favorite parts of the job so I do a lot of design cheap or free, especially if it's something I can add to my shelf products.
I will charge a little more for any design that you want sole rights to.
So anyway if you guys ever have suggestions for shelf parts I should add just let me know.
If you ever have a custom project that you can do the vast majority of and need help making some parts or if there is anything I can do to make your life easier feel free to hit me up.

Not everyone likes my car but I did it myself and like it or not it shows that I can do or make just about anything that I need to accomplish my goal.

I needed a CNC machine so I designed and built my own.

To see some of the other stuff I have designed and made you can check out my facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/MatrixGarage/photos_stream