WTB 4AGE RWD Waterpump / Thermo Housing and Plumbing

Kitsunami
Club4AG Enthusiast

WTB 4AGE RWD Waterpump / Thermo Housing and Plumbing

Postby Kitsunami » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 am

Looking for this:

Even if you only have parts of this assembly, I'll consider purchasing it. I need everything pictured, (minus perhaps the pump itself, which I'll be buying new).

Hoping to find a seller willing to ship to my address in Nor Cal, on my dollar.

Please reply here, PM me, or shoot me a text: Five Three Oh - 295 - Seven Five EightyNine.

notnilc20
Club4AG Pro

Re: WTB 4AGE RWD Waterpump / Thermo Housing and Plumbing

Postby notnilc20 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:04 pm

You mean like this ?

I have it on my for sale thread for $250 shipped.....I know it's a lot....but these parts are sooo hard to find lately. In fact the last one I saw for sale sold for more than mine....let me know if you're interested. My email is notnilc20@hotmail.com
Thanks.

mad_86
Club4AG Expert

Postby mad_86 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:02 am

Look up Aisin WPT-072 water pump it's what your looking for

morgan
Club4AG Pro

Postby morgan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:10 am

notnilc20 wrote:I have it on my for sale thread for $250 shipped.....I know it's a lot....but these parts are sooo hard to find lately. In fact the last one I saw for sale sold for more than mine....let me know if you're interested. My email is notnilc20@hotmail.com
Thanks.

thats crazy, I just bought that exact setup for under $60 shipped, where the hell are people selling it for that much? you can buy a complete 4ac for cheaper, if not free, and take the parts off.
haha cali...i got one of your 86's and you're not getting it back.
My turd of an 86
20v swapped 86 write-up

notnilc20
Club4AG Pro

Postby notnilc20 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:00 am

morgan wrote:
notnilc20 wrote:I have it on my for sale thread for $250 shipped.....I know it's a lot....but these parts are sooo hard to find lately. In fact the last one I saw for sale sold for more than mine....let me know if you're interested. My email is notnilc20@hotmail.com
Thanks.

thats crazy, I just bought that exact setup for under $60 shipped, where the hell are people selling it for that much? you can buy a complete 4ac for cheaper, if not free, and take the parts off.

It is pricey.....i havent seen many for sale and when they come up they are pricey.....nothings set in stone.....i'll do best offer too. I just price my stuff comparable to others i've seen.....you got yours for $60. That's reasonable....maybe i'll reconsider....just make an offer. Like I said I havent seen many for sale, so I dont really know what is "market value". Thanks.

you can buy a complete 4ac for cheaper, if not free, and take the parts off.

Sometimes you pay for convenience.....not everyone can buy or get a rwd 4ac engine, store it in the garage and take parts off it....it's a hassle. I wouldn't complain to the fish market about why they charge $15 for a filet of salmon when they are roaming in the river to be caught for free.

Kitsunami
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Kitsunami » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 am

It is pricey.....i havent seen many for sale and when they come up they are pricey.....nothings set in stone.....i'll do best offer too. I just price my stuff comparable to others i've seen.....you got yours for $60. That's reasonable....maybe i'll reconsider....just make an offer. Like I said I havent seen many for sale, so I dont really know what is "market value". Thanks.

I sent you a PM with an offer.

scalpel
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby scalpel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:22 pm

I will say notnilc20 is a good guy. Prices are fair and he was always open to offers.

Pricing for rare/oop sucks for these cars but most people who buy these cars understand that

Kitsunami
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Kitsunami » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:45 pm

I've located what I need. Thank you again Club4AG.

notnilc20
Club4AG Pro

Postby notnilc20 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm

scalpel wrote:I will say notnilc20 is a good guy. Prices are fair and he was always open to offers.

Thanks bro!

kitsunami wrote:I sent you a PM with an offer.

Sent you an acceptance of your offer and I see you've already paid me......thanks. I will ship this to you asap. Thanks again friend.

morgan
Club4AG Pro

Postby morgan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:03 pm

I just find it crazy that people are spending that much and paying that much. If you dont know what market value is for the part when selling or buying, then more than likely the "market value" will be going up. Ive never seen them complete for more than $100, but thats just me and 10+ years buying corolla parts. Im kinda interested in who the hell posted one for $250. I found 3 sets today, $25 each, 1/10th...and thats shipped. All from the same seller. Guess you need to know where to look...
haha cali...i got one of your 86's and you're not getting it back.
My turd of an 86
20v swapped 86 write-up

BoRoYaSui
Club4AG Expert

Postby BoRoYaSui » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:34 am

I have the complete setup with the rear water outlet on the back of the head. $90 shipped. this is what I paid