wtb rear gts calipers

slidejersey
Club4AG Regular

wtb rear gts calipers

Postby slidejersey » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:26 pm

mine are frozen and i need some new calipers for the rear of my ae86 help me out with a good condition working set would prefer new if someone knows a source i usually go with rock auto but im unsure if they have the right parts

GEOVA TRD
Club4AG Expert

Re: wtb rear gts calipers

Postby GEOVA TRD » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 pm

slidejersey wrote:mine are frozen and i need some new calipers for the rear of my ae86 help me out with a good condition working set would prefer new if someone knows a source i usually go with rock auto but im unsure if they have the right parts

Rock Auto Part #'s

A-1 CARDONE Part # 191010 More Info Reman. Caliper w/Installation Hardware
with Metal Piston; Supplied without Mounting Bracket; Rear Right

A-1 CARDONE Part # 191011 More Info Reman. Caliper w/Installation Hardware
with Metal Piston; Supplied without Mounting Bracket; Rear Left

A-1 CARDONE Part # 19B1010 More Info Reman. Caliper w/Installation Hardware & Bracket - Return and Rebuild Service Only - You send your part to be rebuilt and returned to you. We'll email shipping instructions after you submit your order.
with Metal Piston; Supplied with Mounting Bracket; Rear Right

A-1 CARDONE Part # 19B1011 More Info Reman. Caliper w/Installation Hardware & Bracket
with Metal Piston; Supplied with Mounting Bracket; Rear Left

Good luck :)

oldskool4toyota

Re: wtb rear gts calipers

Postby oldskool4toyota » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:08 am

slidejersey wrote:mine are frozen and i need some new calipers for the rear of my ae86 help me out with a good condition working set would prefer new if someone knows a source i usually go with rock auto but im unsure if they have the right parts

I got a set, email me if interested mandipstoor@yahoo.com thanks