Looking for AE92/AE86 GTS

der3wuste3fuchs
Club4AG Regular

Looking for AE92/AE86 GTS

Postby der3wuste3fuchs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Hey guys, I've been thinking about this for quite sometime. I really want to try and give Toyota a try. It's the only chasis I've never really gotten involved with, but what I did have I liked. I slept in a Previa for 3 1/2 months and loved it. I had a 4thgen Celica and loved that as well.

I currently have a clean White 1995 NA Miata. It has some TLC issues but a great car. I am looking to trade straight up, trade with cash on top, or just buy with cash only; an AE92 or AE86 4AG car. Also considering FX-16s.

I'm leaning towards white/black trueno AE92's with sunroof and black/blue interior; or AE86's of the same. Not looking for any other colors really. If it's painted maybe. White is number one because I guess I'm racist ;)

You can E-mail me at thedesertfox117@hotmail.com. Don't worry I check e-mail just as much as texts :)

Attatched is a few pictures of my car. The interior shot was on a wet day with poor lighting and car was dirty. Pictures don't do it justice. Plus I have a $250 Alpine head unit in now. Last image is the full brake job I just did (calipers, rotors, pads, SS lines).

Please don't send me drift boxes.

Thanks guys

der3wuste3fuchs
Club4AG Regular

Re: Looking for AE92/AE86 GTS

Postby der3wuste3fuchs » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:24 pm

If anyone has a white AE92 GTS, hit me up :)