Looking for AE92/AE86 GTS

der3wuste3fuchs
Club4AG Regular

Looking for AE92/AE86 GTS

Postby der3wuste3fuchs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Hey guys, I've been thinking about this for quite sometime. I really want to try and give Toyota a try. It's the only chasis I've never really gotten involved with, but what I did have I liked. I slept in a Previa for 3 1/2 months and loved it. I had a 4thgen Celica and loved that as well.

I currently have a clean White 1995 NA Miata. It has some TLC issues but a great car. I am looking to trade straight up, trade with cash on top, or just buy with cash only; an AE92 or AE86 4AG car. Also considering FX-16s.

I'm leaning towards white/black trueno AE92's with sunroof and black/blue interior; or AE86's of the same. Not looking for any other colors really. If it's painted maybe. White is number one because I guess I'm racist ;)

You can E-mail me at thedesertfox117@hotmail.com. Don't worry I check e-mail just as much as texts :)

Attatched is a few pictures of my car. The interior shot was on a wet day with poor lighting and car was dirty. Pictures don't do it justice. Plus I have a $250 Alpine head unit in now. Last image is the full brake job I just did (calipers, rotors, pads, SS lines).

Please don't send me drift boxes.

Thanks guys

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

der3wuste3fuchs
Club4AG Regular

Re: Looking for AE92/AE86 GTS

Postby der3wuste3fuchs » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:24 pm

If anyone has a white AE92 GTS, hit me up :)

Return to “Want to BUY (seeking sellers)”