Seattle Washington ae86 hatch

Kyo S.

Re: Seattle Washington ae86 hatch

Postby Kyo S. » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Red, I am not going to wast any more space in a Sale thread when the OP has already sold the car according to his post on HR. I have physical proof as well as scans and photos that contradict some of what is being said.. But feel free to E-mail me to discuss it further, Or we can start a new thread dedicated to US Factory colors where folks can put up or shut up.. I would be happy to prove the US did get some of the color options being discussed here even if you were not able to get them where you ordered.... I do agree with you in the fact most people are confused about the difference of two tone vs panda and sr5 vs gts available color options.. As well as with Dan ( oldeskewltoy ) in the fact it might have been a geographic area issue when you ordered, I see that allot with Toyota!! I had to go to 15 different dealers in 3 states before I found one willing to sell me a New 2012 Tundra 4x4 5.7 Short Bed Regular Cab. The other 14 Said it does not exist / Can not be ordered / Was never available.

At the end of the day it's just a 28 year old corolla and is no more a unicorn then any other corolla on the road, regardless of factory color option..