1976 Toyota Corolla Liftback Deluxe(Pennsylvania)

Aust

1976 Toyota Corolla Liftback Deluxe(Pennsylvania)

Postby Aust » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Up for sale is rare example of a surviving, original condition, 1976 Toyota Corolla Liftback Deluxe.

The car’s current condition is extraordinary. Meticulously maintained and cared for over its entire life, the car boasts: factory “Pure Yellow” paint, factory rebuilt 1.6 liter engine showing just 19,800 miles since installation in 1997. The car a total of 116,275 miles on the chassis over its lifetime, and the engine and factory 3-speed automatic transmission have performed beautifully for me. The car is truly a time capsule when behind the wheel and is a joy to drive.

Mechanically, the car is very well sorted and maintains its original power-assisted front disk and rear drum braking system with new master brake cylinder. The car also sports factory AC, deluxe “AM Radio,” rear window wiper, beautifully maintained “Deluxe” original factory trim package including: “styled” steel wheels, hi-back bucket seats, etc.

The car presents extremely well for an original car, but documentation suggests the original owner completed minor body repairs and a re-spray to the hood and right front fender in 2000 – presumably for spot rust repair as is evidenced by slight variation in paint color at these locations. Also, the original owner documented minor upholstery repairs in 2003 that were completed to a high standard and present well. Aside from these minor documented repairs, the car remains original inside and out.

This car also maintains a clean title, extensive maintenance history, all original 1976 dealer sales documentation and the original owner’s car memorabilia.

lowered price- $7,500 but I would be open to reasonable offers
PM me if you want any more information or pictures!