FS: CA - '85 GTS hatch project almost done $3000!

waterboxerturbo

FS: CA - '85 GTS hatch project almost done $3000!

Postby waterboxerturbo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:17 pm

UPDATE: I must pay rent, EVERYTHING INCLUDING GAUGES, TRD HATCH, SEATS, ETC IS $3000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wanted a friggin miricle, here it is.
Clean title GTS hatch with role cage (8 point, welded to chassis in 14 places including front suspension towers) All body work done on main chassis with a fresh coat of "robotech taupe" (semi-pearl greyish off white). the whole car has been stitch welded inside and out and the interior has been painted gunsmoke metallic flat grey to match the wheels which are not pictured (new XXR's 15x9 rear 15x8 front in full gunsmoke limited edition with brand new tires) ALL PARTS ON CAR ARE NEW OR REBUILT TO NEW SPEC!!! I only have a few pics but my plans were simple: to build the most perfect Hachi I could afford.

310.367.9445 calls only, no texts (yes, its that bad.)

What remains to be done:
wiring loom (which I have and includes Megasquirt ECU with wiring stand-off).
bumpers, side skirts, hatch, CBY fender flairs (all are included but need paint and fitment- even new cans of paint are included)
oil cooler and oil lines (cooler - a big ass one is included as well as a few fittings)
power steering lines (if you swing that way, otherwise just cap the rack)
gauge cluster (I have a full set of Moal gauges worth over $1200 and drop dead gorgious but are only included at extra cost)
seats (needs sliders but these are nice seats so I may sell them seperatly)
brake and fuel lines ( easy stuff, braided lines are already on brakes and a Wilwood perportioning valve is included)
a few general installation tid-bits like rear calipers (included and new) side front windows (included with rebuilt regulators), etc.

This has engine and trans installed with one of the most beautiful blocks you will ever see in any car and is blu-printed to .25 of factory spec- its a blue top with toda valve springs, ITB's and velocity stacks. If you are looking for a "boutiquey" car with JDM this or Takata that than this is not the car for you- I spent maybe 20k on this car with hundreds of hours spent, I used what mattered, not what gives street cred. The rear end is rebuilt with Kouki axles and a modified OBX diff (new bolts and bellville washers which are far stronger than factory) for strength and I installed everything Megan makes for this car at the time- coilovers, braces, suspension, exhaust, etc. poly bushings throughout and stiffer motor mounts (all new). This car is a steal at $6,000 and will be trackable, driftable and streetable. I lost my job and I am forced to sell this car I AM A SHELL OF A MAN! so don't call with questions without intent to buy please.

310)367-9445 Im never on this forum, call please.

Barry
Club4AG Regular

Re: '85 GTS hatch project almost done $3000!

Postby Barry » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:06 pm

who built the cage?
-barry
Moderator - 9,500rpm club
1986 Corolla GT-S hatch, AE101, Toda 272, Haltech E8, etc (retired)
1992 Lexus SC400, LS2 Swap
2002 Audi A4 1.8t, GT2867R, 2Liter Stroked

jdmfern86

Re: FS: CA - '85 GTS hatch project almost done $3000!

Postby jdmfern86 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:43 pm

really interested in this 86! I hope its still available before the month ends.

drothe

Re: FS: CA - '85 GTS hatch project almost done $3000!

Postby drothe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 am

I've left several messages with no response. So, guessing it's either gone or he found a way to keep it.