1981 Toyota Corolla TE72 Wagon $2900

Elvin Wes
Club4AG Expert

1981 Toyota Corolla TE72 Wagon $2900

Postby Elvin Wes » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello to my club4ag fam,

1981 Toyota Corolla TE72 Wagon (Paid $2300)
Originally Automatic, now 5 speed manual conversion (paid $1300 for a whole another car which had everything)
Quad head light conversion (No more square lights) (Paid $450)
KE70 Front grill with "GT" Emblem ($180 shipped from over seas)
AE86 Manual Rack and Pinion conversion (no more old school steering box) ($450 from the junkyard complete with column too)
AE86 Crossmember (Grind method on motor mount, your option for 4AGE and 3TC at any given time. Direct bolt on)
AE86 Rear diff (Open diff) (Just ended up buying a complete ae86 sr5 differential for only $200 bucks)
Techno Toy Tuning Coilovers (DIY sleeve kit, was only $160 or something like that)
Techno Toy Tuning camber plates ($220)
Lowering Blocks in rear, aftermarket shocks. ($120)
NRG Blue grip steering wheel ($60 at there garage sale)
AE86 super extended Hub ($130 shipped from Japan)
14x7 Minilites with 0 offset ($450)
AE86 Radio bezel, AE86 shifter console, AE86 shift boot, feels like your driving an ae86 now ($100 bucks)
That's just a quicky, we did not discuss any labor and time.

Cons,
- Steering rack needs rebuild or just replace it (theres play in steering causing shaking)
- Shifter hole, I just cut it for my shifter and never cared to clean it up. I just put the carpet over it and put the shift boot on top.

Please do the Math and ask me why Im only asking $2900. Theres other people with wagons for sale right now, take a look at their price and condition. I am located in Long Beach California 90805 and looking forward to using the funds for a down payment on a new vehicle. I recently sold this wagon to a buyer from SF, he handed me $3500 cash money in hand and drove away with his mom back to SF from Long Beach, then called me be back an hour later and didn't like it after all.. I gave him his money back because I care to damn much. I should of shut my phone off. Anyway... It went from $5k, to 4800, to $3900, to $3500.. now $2900 Firm. I will ignore lower offers.

-Clean and clear California title
- Registered, running, driving, long distances, san diego and back is an easy 2 hour drive which handled like a champ.
- Price is FIRM. No Trades. (562)417-5649

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Automobiles for Sale”