84 AE86 SR5

kumi86
Club4AG Regular

84 AE86 SR5

Postby kumi86 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:29 pm

well i have no choice but i'm selling my beloved 86 i had owned this car for almost 3 years now i built it from the ground up when i got it there was nothing left i got a body with a trunk i put close to 10 grand in this car but i ended up wrecking it and put it somewhat back together but reality's setting it and i realized i just can't bare with this one anymore shes an sr5 with a healthy 4ac *i know shitty motor lol* the accident killed the radiator and alt but it still runs but to make her a driver again you need to replace those 2 things it has megan lowering springs a fresh clutch with 800 miles on it newer tires has gts interior but its all miss matched and no carpet it has a t3 shifter rebuild kit factory sunroof that works it HAD a levin front end but that was mangled in the crash i replaced the core support on it she may not be pretty right now but with some work she'll be beautiful again i would like to get $1500 for her the only main problem is no title BUT it is registered under the 3 year bonding rule in wa state the title will be in november 2018 i can have it all put into your name to make sure the title goes to you she was a good car to me but i cant keep up with her i would consider a trade for a 86 shell if anyone has one i rarely check this forum so best way to get ahold of me is at 509 218 8550 call or text car is located in spokane wa Image Image

CFROST
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: 84 AE86 SR5

Postby CFROST » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm

hmmmmmmmmm