FS: FX16

kuddster
Club4AG Regular

FS: FX16

Postby kuddster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm having trouble loving this car now that I've had it back on the road for a while. New tires, tons of new parts under the front end, new clutch and resurfaced flywheel, new rear struts. No radio, don't feel like putting in the effort at this point. Needs a driver window regulator, the window crank handles, an ac compressor (i think) and a wiper motor for the front. Other than that I drive it daily, and at least 200 miles a week. I don't love the car like I used to and I just want someone else to enjoy her. Location is Glen Daniel, WV. Price is $1800 Firm. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by kuddster on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

kuddster
Club4AG Regular

Re: FS: FX16

Postby kuddster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:56 pm

770+ Views, and almost a 2 month bump. Please fellas. Price lowered to $1800 firm.

buffalohunter7321
Club4AG Regular

Postby buffalohunter7321 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I sent you a request for more Photo's of the finder wells with the plastic removed on all four of them and some under side pics of the car also. But never received any of those request!!!! I have talked to you before about this car a year or so back and since than there is a lot more surface rust showing.
I am interested in your car, but not if it as rust cancer badly. I have one that has it now, so I know what it will be in a few years from now unless it is taken care of quickly.
Give me a PM if your interested in really wanting to sale it.

kuddster
Club4AG Regular

Postby kuddster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:58 pm

I never got any messages. And it has rust in all the usual places. There aren't any plastics in the rear wells, and the usual quarter panel rust and rocker panel rust isn't as bad as it looks, can be repaired. I bought it because it wasn't rusted to pieces. I don't have the means to take any more pictures right now. I've never driven it in snow, never plan to either, I got it from NC, so it's not a northern car with metric tons of rust on it. I can assure you, the rust you see is about what you'll find on the rest of the car. No rust holes in the floor, TONS of new parts, too many to list that I had to source and install. Recently just rebuilt the rear calipers because they were sticking. The wheels in the pics are not the wheels on it now, has the 13 steelies on it with brand new rubber. about 2000 miles on them now I think, if my math holds up (which it usually doesn't)

Disable adblock

buffalohunter7321
Club4AG Regular

Postby buffalohunter7321 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Did you ever sale your car? And is there a way I can talk to you over the Phone? Or you can E-mail me at jackandmelodie@hotmail.com

Disable adblock

Return to “Automobiles for Sale”