FS: TN->TX 86 GTS 1UZ

jpaint86
Club4AG Regular

FS: TN->TX 86 GTS 1UZ

Postby jpaint86 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:43 am

As much as I don't want to I am posting my Corolla project for sale.
I bout it in Alaska in 2011. I live in Waco, TX and currently the car is stored at my buddy's shop in Johnson City, TN. I was stationed in Virginia last and dropped off the car before the move here. My plan is to pick up the car around Thanksgiving and bring back with me, unless someone wants it before or on the way back. I posted all the pics I have on my phone but I will have a friend take some more, also there are a couple vids and pics on Instagram: jpaint86
I'll try to list everything, but I know I am going to forget a few things.

Engine / Drivetrain:
95 SC400 1uz w/ new oil pump, water pump, timing belt, port and polished intake manifold, I modded factory exhaust manifolds and welded on V-band
Solid eng and trans mounts
Aluminum radiator / electric fans, relocated oil filter, oil cooler
Collins adapter kit with 6 puck sprung clutch
240sx bellhousing with Nissan pickup tail section
One piece driveshaft
Celica supra rear end, new bearings w/ welded diff solid pinion spacer
The engine bay is a little more complete than in the photos

Suspension:
Front custom coilovers w/ 8k springs, newer struts, tein camber plates
T3 knuckles, T3 NCRCA, Megan tension rods, Factory swaybar w/ new end links, Poly control arm bushings
Manual steering rack with Quaife quick response kit, power steering tie rod ends
T3 5k rear coilovers, ST rear swaybar, adjustable 4 links, T3 Panhard bar, T3 traction brackets

Brakes:
RX7 front brake kit with drilled / slotted rotors, ss lines
Drilled / slotted rear rotors with new celica supra calipers, ss lines
300zx Master Cylinder
ISIS handbrake w/ SS lines

Everything else:
T3 Hatch bar, custom rear strut brace
I stripped interior and engine bay, spot welded all seams, primed and painted inside white and engine bay metallic purple
Fiberglass fender flairs molded to the car
Front wheels are Rota's 15x9.5 with 205/50 Nitto NeoGen, Rear are Basset Steels 15x10 with Kuhmo 225/50
Grip Royal steering wheel
New gas tank (not installed yet)
Oil pressure and water temp gauges
NEW DRIVER DOOR HINGES!!!!!!

The car is not finished but does start and idle, it is how ever in limp mode. I am thinking it might be a bad MAF. I did all the wiring using the harnesses from the corolla and the SC, factory key ignition as well as tac do work. Body is in pretty good shape there is a little more rust to finish on the driver side rocker. My plan is to pick up the car Thanksgiving and bring back to TX with me unless I find a serious buyer before / on the way. Windshield is cracked but rest of glass is intact.
I drove the car with current suspension/steering setup for about 100 miles before the swap, it felt awesome and similar to a go cart.

Can email or text me about the car 4237415561 jpaint123@gmail.com

I'll start at $6800 Clean Title I have a lot of time and money tied up in the car and want to keep it but she will be happier not sitting in storage.

quietskaterguy
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: FS: TN->TX 86 GTS 1UZ

Postby quietskaterguy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:07 am

Wow! Beautiful build, for sure its worth every penny. I cant believe the other two cars posted in the last two days looking to get 7K for rusty bodys with crap parts and one has a...a... 20v!! lol and still needing piles of work.
This is a killer deal on a worth while project. GLWS !
Matt- 83 panda hatch

jpaint86
Club4AG Regular

Postby jpaint86 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:26 am

Thanks a lot! I want to finish it, and if it doesn't sell I will. Just don't have the room I need to have my z and the corolla.

Bump! Headed up to TN with the trailer on the 24th

Rhett

Postby Rhett » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 pm

still for sale ?