1980 MX32 Cressida trade for?

krow
Club4AG Enthusiast

1980 MX32 Cressida trade for?

Postby krow » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 am

Hey, i'm looking to trade my mx32 for a truck or van (possibly a wagon). No specific kind in mind except for a 4x4 toyota van with lowish miles or 4x4 truck. Might accept vw buses and any other random sick vans out there. My cressida has power everything and everything works. 143k miles. New tires all around with custom widened steelies. Cut springs and custom front lip. Interior is really nice. Driver's seat is torn, but the other seats are in great condition. A few little dings and dents here and there, but nothing horrible. I bought it from the original owner 3 years ago. Its an amazing car. I've taken it to san francisco, sacramento, san jose, san diego, oceanside, boarder of mexico, and tons of other places without a single problem. It does have a tranny leak though, but i'm pretty sure its just a shot gasket. Still shifts smooth. I'm located in San Juan Capistrano. Again, im looking for vans (preferably 4x4), trucks (preferably 4x4), or something small that I could rip around in like a kp61 starlet. Main focus is a truck or van though. Maybe a wagon.

Pictures:

I have and will include all the original trim pieces and hub caps. I love this car and would hate to see it go, but it might be time. Turns heads every single time I drive it and you get thumbs ups from all kinds of dudes. You hear all kinds of stories from people who used to own one or know someone who did. Anyone who knows anything about these cressidas really can appreciate them.

Text preferred 949-395-7588