S13 coupe silvia conversion lots of parts for sale.

ownedbypandas
Club4AG Regular

S13 coupe silvia conversion lots of parts for sale.

Postby ownedbypandas » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Contact/sell information:
Name: June
Number(call/text): 404-207-6106
Trades: Not really looking for trades unless its JDM or another AE86 of equal value.
Asking price: 9k obo with FN01RC wheels 10k obo with Work Euroline wheels.

I am not in a rush to sell this car, I will not take 5 grand or some other stupid offer. I've owned 240sx's for about 10 years now, I know how the value has gone up and the demand(especially a coupe), so don't try it with me. If you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself and move on. If you have any further question feel free to call or text me as that is the easiest way to get a hold of me. Thank you, and take care.

1991 Nissan 240sx (S13) coupe SE
-Clear, clean, no leaned title
-Current up to date emissions (just got it in June of 2015)
-Drives straight, no rust, no frame damage

Engine:
-SR20DET redtop engine from a later model 180sx
-Engine was rebuilt about a year ago, which puts it at around 8500 miles on the engine. The engine was compeletey torn apart and rebuilt from the oil pan to the valve cover with all new gaskets, seals, bearings, etc.
-The head was rebuilt about a year and a half ago, everything replaced, measured, and cleaned.
-New timing chain assembly
-Clevite bearings
-Blue printed from a shop in Marietta georgia called Forged Performance(they build 1000hp GTRs)
-ARP head studs
-Cometic metal head gasket
-JDM(brand name) valve cover bolts
-Z32 blow throw maf
-660 CC RC injectors with fuel rail
-Stainless Steel turbo oil and water lines from Enjuku
-Rebuilt turbo. The story with the turbo is pretty sweet actually. It originally was a GT28RS turbo, it started leaking blowing oil so about 6 months ago, I pulled it off and sent it out to a turbo shop I use. They completely rebuilt it and made it bigger. The housing is still a GT28RS but it is actually a GT3071R. Dual ball bearing(spools quickly), pulls, nice, no issuses. It has a new CHRA center section. Its a sleeper turbo.
-HKS actuator
-Nistune rom tune ECU(currently has no tune on it, just base map, so it will need to be tuned
-Currently has a stock ecu with a Apexi Neo tuned on conservative driving.
-Tomei rocker arm stoppers
-Apexi 3 inch exhaust all the way back with a cat
-Tomei shift knob
-6 puck carbon kevlar clutch with new pressure plate, pilot and rear main seal. That was just put in 8500 miles ago
-Greddy catch can
-Shift glow water temp, oil pressure guages
-AEM AFR wideband
-Mishimoto radiator
-Flexlite dual fans
-HKS SSQV BOV
-Greddy 3 inch core FMIC

Body:
-SE model
-Silvia s13 front end
-Currently has triple projectors onit but I also have a pair of brick head lights I will sale with the car at an additional price.
-Origin roof spoiler
-Origin Euro tail lights
-Silvia key trunk sliding badge
-Pignose front lip
-Power windows
-Working power sunroof
-Working HUD
-HIDs
-Paints is a 7/10 I would say, it was painted but that was probably 4 years ago.

Suspension/brakes/wheels:
-Brand new BC 32 way adjustable coilovers. These were purchased just 6 months ago and have about 500 miles on them.
-New inner OEM tie rods
-All new boots and seals on steering rack
-Rear adjustable LCAS
-Rear adjustable toe arms
-Q45 front calipers, roters and pads
-E brake works (its not stretched like most 240s are, I never use it unless I'm parking)
-You will have the option for wheels, I've sold most the sets I have and ill give the option for either or both with the car. Now the price between the two will be a little different depending on which one you decide to get with it. I have some clean FN01RC 4x114 17x9.5 all the way around with good tires(silverish color) and I also have some Work Eurolines 17x9 all the way around and those are 4x114 and 5x114 with good tires on them. Obviously the Works ar going to cost more but we will talk about all that when we get there.
-J30 rear LSD

Cons:
-On the side skirt (driverside) it has damage on the very bottom of the skirt. I tried to get this repaired and the person that was doing it started messing it up and I told him to stop and I never got it fixed since then. The guy said he was a professional but started doing the old school way of drilling holes to pull the dent back out. After coming from a phone call and saw it I stopped him and decided to fix it later.
-Paint chips here and there
-Driver side seat belt doesn't automatically retract when door opens or closes
-Passenger side outer tie rod is busted and will need an alignment
-Coilovers need to be adjusted. I literally bought them brand new a few months ago put them on the car, put the car on a trailer and towed the car here from Georgia. Once I got it off I put it in the garage and that is it.
-Cracks on the dash
-Driver side lock (on outside) for key doesnt work, someone tried to steal the car last year and broke the lock on it.
-The mount bracket for the intercooler broke so I have the intercooler held up by metal wire. The fix is very simple easy and cheap, I just never have time to do it, I can not weld but there are plenty of shops here that can do it, I was quoted 30 bucks to fix it.

azngqfoo
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: S13 coupe silvia conversion lots of parts for sale.

Postby azngqfoo » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:02 am

Nice car, glws, but uhh wrong forum bro...

CFROST
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: S13 coupe silvia conversion lots of parts for sale.

Postby CFROST » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:47 am

^not the wrong forum, you're welcome to post any car you like here.

Very clean s13, hope it goes to a good home!