Socal: 1993 Subaru Legacy Turbo AWD Sports Sedan

SoCalTunerLife
Club4AG Regular

Socal: 1993 Subaru Legacy Turbo AWD Sports Sedan

Postby SoCalTunerLife » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:34 pm

Hello Club4AG,
I am looking for a the perfect buyer to purchase this car. Yes, you can fly to SoCal and drive this back to where your home state is. I will pick you from the airport if you need me to. I just drove this from Phoenix to SoCal without a hitch. It will do the same for you. It is a 21 year old car and has it's small quirk issues, but nothing really from stopping you from comfortable daily driver it or having it as a future project. The only thing significant things are that it needs an automatic transmission inhibitor switch (the check engine light constantly flashes), and some of the clear coat is stripping on the driver side. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's an AUTOMATIC, but I gotta say the 4EAT is probably the best automatic transmission I've ever driven with. Most importantly, this was mainly an Arizona car with ABSOLUTELY NO RUST. Anyway, if you have any questions, just call, text or leave me a message at:

(714) 334-1003

Price is $2950 firm for Club4AG, just mention you saw it on this forum over the phone or text. I am open to trades, but has to be of equal value and not a smog nightmare.

Update:
I installed some parts on the car such as:
-Perrin Exhaust
-KYB GR-2 Shocks
-Eibach Springs
-White Line Sway Bar
-Pioneer Head Unit
-Nakamichi Speakers

I will include some other Subie goodie parts if the price is right.

SoCalTunerLife
Club4AG Regular

Re: Socal: 1993 Subaru Legacy Turbo AWD Sports Sedan

Postby SoCalTunerLife » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Bump and Sold...Good luck to everybody selling out there. Buyers can be bitches...