David0Lt
Club4AG Regular

ae86 2rz nitrous MD

Postby David0Lt » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:56 am

1985 Toyota corolla GTS (real gts w vin ae88) 4.5k obo. silver spring md

pros
- 97 tacoma 2rz
- 97 tacoma rear end
- zex wet shot 25hp nitrous kit (2 filled tanks)
- willwood hydro e-brake w adjustable proportion valve
- ground control w (i think are hts)
- welded diff
- viper alarm
- heat works
- clear title in my name
- new tuneup (less then 3k)

con
still has a few things wrong.
- it probably needs new bearings in the rear axles (whines). i have a (i think 86) rear end that i am going to throw in. i was originally going to put weir axles and throw it in that.
- zex nitrous system is full installed but not wired up. (i can wire it up for u it take 5mins...its cold outside)
- starter has a dead spot on it. you have to keep clicking until it kicks over then starts right up. (i have a new starter to go w it)
- speedo doesnt work
- gas gauge doesnt work
- it has some rust
- paint is ok
-spot oil leaks (from oil pan needs to be resealed)

extra
- Cryo2 system, two bottles (not filled). Fuel cooling block and intake cooling coupler. i have all the lines, switches, actuators, and things to install. I was going to run it in line w the nitrous system. Just get the nitrous to cool it down befor spraying into the engine.
- extra rear end. i think from a 86 gts. i got new rotors for it. comes with everything but the links. open diff.
- extra wiring harness (old one that came out of it) extra ecu
- New uninstalled starter
- nitrous jets up to 250 shots
- oil pan not modified

I had this posted up awhile ago but took it down to fix most the major problems. I replaced the engine harness with another one that has the wiring rerouted (looks alot nicer). new distributor. new brake shoe and internals on one side (i have the other side). I daily drove this thing for about a year with no problems (2h round trip). took it to the track once. never used anything past 25shot on the nitrous. doesnt smoke. ticks alittle but from valve train (nothing that the normal 2rz doesnt do). it looks like the previous owner resealed the engine w a new headgasket. if u want it for less then id sell it for 3.5k without the nitrous/cryo2 or extra rear end. might be open to 240sx trades but need cash to finish ae86 sr20 build (and pay off debts). please reply w email dkpbws2001@yahoo.com

David0Lt
Club4AG Regular

Re: ae86 2rz nitrous MD

Postby David0Lt » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:24 am

now open to trades. need new daily. also i got a friend in cali i wanta visit. i might be able to drive it there if anyone is interested.

Bigorca85

Postby Bigorca85 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Would you be interested in a 2002 BMW 525i ?
Daily driven
110k miles
I live in California
If your interested hit me up at 5625005457
I'll send pics .

corollafrs
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby corollafrs » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:58 pm

David0Lt wrote:now open to trades. need new daily. also i got a friend in cali i wanta visit. i might be able to drive it there if anyone is interested.

now thats confidence...