OC Meet, President's Day Weekend Sunday 2/17/14

aaronlee133
Club4AG Expert

OC Meet, President's Day Weekend Sunday 2/17/14

Postby aaronlee133 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Hey fellas, I down to organize a meet here in Orange County (Irvine,CA) at the In&out located in Tustin market place (5 freeway, Jamboree exit). They're right next to a best buy so def large enough parking lot.

I was thinking Sunday 2/16 from 6pm-8pm. It's right off the 5 freeway so very convenient and Monday 2/17 is a holiday so hopefully everyone gets that off. Again, nothing formal - just get together, meet new folks, share and learn about each other's mods, etc.

I'll blast on other forums as well. Thinking about 86 from all over including FR-S and BR-Z if that's gonna get more folks to roll out.

Hopefully far in advance to get word out and set calendars.

If interested, can you please simply reply with your e-mail addy? That'll help me track and communicate out. Hopefully we can get this scheduled!

Thanks,
-Aaron

Esenpai
Club4AG Expert

Re: OC Meet, President's Day Weekend Sunday 2/17/14

Postby Esenpai » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:31 pm

They s2ki meets in the same parking lot.

I'd be down to go to this since its not almost an hour away like all the other meets. all the corolla owners in our area don't drive their corollas tho so attendance would probably be poor. hah. But I'll see you there

corollin'thecorolla
Club4AG Regular

Postby corollin'thecorolla » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm

bump!

MrTea
Club4AG Regular

Postby MrTea » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:34 pm

I might try to swing by, though no rolla to drive. I work in that lot sometimes, so very familiar with it.

On a side note, i've hosted a couple tech day/meets/bbq's at my place in Westminster with my Mazda guys, if anyone ever wants to do anything like that here. Have a large 4+ car garage with lift, compressor and plenty of tools if anyone ever wants to get things done (no welder yet though). Can have about 6 cars worked on in the garage and in back if several people have projects, plus the driveway. If anyone wants to meetup before or after this meet, i'm 14miles up the fwy. Been trying to work out wiring gremlins on my car for the last year if anyone wants to help :D .