Matrix Garage is becoming an Aisin Distributor

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Matrix Garage is becoming an Aisin Distributor

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

I have decided to bite the bullet and become a distributor direct from Aisin.
This means I will get the best prices out there on their products. It also means I need to make big orders and move volume.
I will be offering very competitive prices on my website and will price match anything legit that you find.
I will also give discounts for multiple items. Order a water pump and oil pump and I'll knock a couple percent off. Order 3-5 things and I'll knock a little more off.
If any businesses want to talk about wholesale pricing let me know. I bet I can beat your current price unless you are buying direct from Aisin.
If any groups or anything like that want to do a group buy for heavily discounted pricing feel free to contact me.

I will be stocking a pretty large inventory and adding to it to start.
Right now I will stock oil pumps and water pumps for most USDM 4A, 7A, 3S, 5S, 1ZZ, 2ZZ motors. Anything else can be special ordered.

I am currently working on finding parts for the 20v 4As, and other non USDM motors like the later 3S and stuff like that. I will try to be bringing in parts like this in the next month or so.

Cpaschal
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Matrix Garage is becoming an Aisin Distributor

Postby Cpaschal » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:18 pm

what would a brake master and clutch master cost together? I need both asap.

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Unfortunately Aisin no longer makes brake master cyls for the AW11, AE86 or most older Toyotas I have looked into.
Aisin has also given me the runaround and turned what I thought would be a fairly simple hand them a bunch of money and get a bunch of parts into months of PITA. I intend to keep moving forward with this but right now have been too slammed with fab projects so it will have to wait.

If you can find a clutch master on amazon or rockauto you will probably get it faster and cheaper than I can right now. If you can't find something in one of those two places hit me up and I can look into it further.

LongGrain

Postby LongGrain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:08 pm

need a slave for toyota altezza rs200 beams 3s/aisin j160 asp box. Cant seem to find them elsewhere

makibaka
Club4AG Regular

Postby makibaka » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:56 pm

*sorry wrong post!

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 pm

LongGrain wrote:need a slave for toyota altezza rs200 beams 3s/aisin j160 asp box. Cant seem to find them elsewhere

You mean a clutch slave?
What year Altezza?
I can look into it.