MG price check thread

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

MG price check thread

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 pm

In my other threads I was hoping to get more input on products I should offer that aren't made by me. I decided instead of trying to incorporate it more into that thread maybe it would be better to just have a thread here where people could ask about something and I can see if I can get it for a competitive price.
If things appear popular I will add them to my website.
Seems like this should work pretty well.
If you find something you like and are comparing prices among ebay, amazon etc post up the best legitimate price you can find here and I'll see if I can get it or something equivalent and match or beat it. If I can just match it hopefully you would rather buy it from me to help me out and keep me going.

If something has already been posted feel free to post it again. As I said, if something shows a lot of interest I'll add it to my website for easier purchase.

on that note a recent update crashed my store so feel free to post here, PM or email about pricing or orders.

I can get a huge array of aftermarket parts so post anything up and I'll see what I can do.
I am happy to add incentive on bigger orders since that means less work for me.

Just some examples of stuff I can get.

Autometer
Spal
HKS
Greddy
Whiteline
Cometic
Mishimoto
Moroso
Garrett
Borg Warner
K&N
Tial
Turbonetics
And much much more.

I also sell supercharger oil for the GZEs. This is the oil that Ogura recommends for their superchargers so it should be the next best solution to Toyota brand while being as a cost competitive with the cheap GM oil.