Matrix Garage update and looking for new product suggestions

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Matrix Garage update and looking for new product suggestions

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 am

Been a while since I posted an update on the forums. I have been working on some new projects lately and also have a few to add to the portfolio.

I am still offering my FWD turbo manifold. it is made out of 11 ga tubing and is pretty much bulletproof.
I also modify oil pans and make custom built to fit oil drains.
Of course to do all this I need the turbo and pan to fabricate it all to fit perfect. I have a DSM T25, 14B and WRX TD04 13T that I can use to fab components here. For anything else just mail me the turbo and I will build around it.
I am currently redoing all my pricing but right now so contact me for a quote.
The standard mani is mild steel and MIG welded to offer the best value to performance. I can do stainless, TIG welded, back purged, pretty much anything you could want as long as you are willing to pay for it.

I would also be more than happy to make a top mount RWD manifold or any other style or design anyone wants.

http://matrixgarage.com/
https://www.facebook.com/MatrixGarage
I am currently adding a shopping cart to my website and very soon will be offering many parts specific to the 4AGE.
Last edited by yoshimitsuspeed on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Re: Matrix Garage update and looking for new product suggest

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 pm

I am currently working on getting some flanges available. Right now my focus is intake manifold flanges. I have LP and SP flanges and both 20V ITB to plenum flanges drawn up. I hope to have all four available within the next month.

This will allow me to weld LP flanges on SP manis, make custom intake manifolds, make SP FR manifolds and 20v options like turbo plenums and velocity stacks.

If I get enough interest I would be very happy to make up GZE flanges to allow people an easy option to run bigger piping. I am not going to pursue this right now unless I see some definite interest.

I'm also happy to offer custom CAD and machining services if anyone wants me to design or make anything to their specs.

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:06 pm

I have been getting quite a few projects lately to modify ICs, HEs and things like that. It's hard to pass up the cost you can get some of these parts for online and no way I can compete with CXracing no name ebay prices. Sometimes those parts don't exactly fit your needs. If this is the case I can often modify them to be exactly what you need.

Converted IC and HE from 1/2" NPT to 1.75" hose nipples. This should flow very much better and meet the customers needs of having 1.5" ID throughout the whole system.

Another customer had me modify their heat exchangers from dual pass to single pass, relocate the bungs and replace the NPT with AN bungs for a cleaner appearance.

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:14 pm

For anyone who hasn't seen my car.
This is mid build. Custom intake with integrated water to aid intercooler, Stainless steel header back purge TIG welded and stainless downpipe.

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:16 pm

I also offer ceramic coatings from general surface coatings, high temp exhaust coatings, heat transfer coatings, dry film lubricant coatings, Piston coat and more.

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:17 pm

I am also looking for input on anything else that might be missing in the community. Feel free to make suggestions.

bigkahk
Club4AG Regular

Postby bigkahk » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:05 pm

W58 to 4AG adaptors or bellhousings =D

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:10 am

bigkahk wrote:W58 to 4AG adaptors or bellhousings =D

I don't see this being a problem. Due to my small business and low overhead I can take on projects that many shops would never consider. I would need to see some interest though. Either one person with a lot of desire and deep pockets or some good general interest from the community.

I would also either need to get my hands on a trans or proper dimensions that I can use to draw up the part.