HaiSaiJDM new and used JDM parts

okikuro86

HaiSaiJDM new and used JDM parts

Postby okikuro86 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Hey all, Eric here and I am here to inform you of My NEW website for New and Used JDM parts for sale.

WWW.HAISAIJDM.COM

I am the the Cofounder and lead Toyota parts sales and parts finder.
I specialize in the AE86, (been collecting and building them for 14 years now) but I can get all kinds of Toyota parts and I'm located in Japan where all the fun parts live.

If you are looking for ANYTHING AE86 or JDM Toyota in general PM me here, shoot me an email at haisaijdm.okinawa@gmail.com, or visit our website at www.HaiSaiJDM.com and be sure to mention that you heard of us on CLUB4AG and get a 10% discount. shipping is included in all our prices except wheels and very large items that location will dictate.(just enter club4ag as coupon code at check out)

the site is pretty new so we are still loading parts and pictures, but if there is something you want and dont see..... no worries, hit me up in one of the ways listed above or go to the site and fill out a request form. Dont forget to mention Club4ag.

As for AE86 parts available at the moment: *all parts are used unless otherwise stated
2 - sets of cusco camber plates - $40
1 - set HKS camber plates - $50
1 - set cusco RCAs - $20
1 - 7 point bolt in roll cage - $300 +SH
1 - set Zenki Levin head lights (non-fog brackets) - $200
1 - set Kouki Levin head lights (Fog brackets) - $300
1 - set Zenki Levin fog lights (clear, not yellow bulbs) - $200
1 - Kouki Levin center grill (non-fog/ one crack) - $100
1 - Full set makuni carb setup with adapter (choice of unknown brand adaptor or HKS/ price will reflect choice) - $500
1 - AE101 ITB set - $200
1 - :twisted: Set *NEW OEM* BLACK LIMITED door stickers - $450 :twisted:
1 - :twisted: *NEW OEM* BLACK LIMITED* steering wheel center piece (only fits JDM 3 spoke wheel) - $500 :twisted:
1 - Set Kouki white line coupe tail lights W/ center $300
LOTS - interior parts (black only) $....depends on part and condition

>>>I also have piles and piles of parts with just about anything you can imagine from full harnesses to sensors to brackets to switches to interior parts and panels, so if you need something big or small.... just hit me up!! :D

>>>We are also working on high quality reproduction fiber, platic, and poly body parts such as lips, bumpers, eye lids, and whatever we can get our hands on. (all parts will be made from NEW uninstalled originals.)
^^The First Hachi part on the list is the Hatch back rear window shade (looks like a big rain visor for the hatch window) but if you know your Hachi's you know what im talking about.
*We are PRE selling the original if you are interested - $800 (requires down payment only untill we are done molding it, then you can pay off or set up payment plan)

We do our best to get the best quality of parts, we do NOT pedle garbage but remember that some of them are 20+ years old. we can sell items that didnt make our cut but you need to ask for these special (mostly switches and interior parts that the writing is worn or gone or have bad scratches or appearances In general

We at Haisai do financing on items over $100. all it requires is an initial down payment* and a payment plan... thats it... no intrest.
(*down payment is a set 3% and dependant on the price of item. *not refundable, if you dont continue to pay on your plan, you don't get it back. if you want to back out,... no problem, you just wont get your down payment. Please understand that we are taking a risk with this and the item cant be sold while you are paying so if you fail to pay up, we have lost all that time to sell the item to someone else. our time is worth money. we only take paypal, this is for your safety as much as it is ours! in this day and age we would rather leave this stuff to the guys who deal with it day in and day out.)

If you are hesitant... i understand, take a look at our facebook page and see all the feedback from customers who have gotten parts from us either by financing or buying "straight up". never one problem!! just search HaiSai jdm and look for the red Shisa, thats us.

____If you do purchase an item from us and would like to say something good bad or ugly feel free to let everyone know here on this thread____

If you have an issue or question... remember, I am your AE86/Toyota guy so I will be the one to answer or resolve the issue. so hit me up by email and let every one know about your experience here after.... cant get on here every day. lol

other than that..... Welcome everyone!! :D :mrgreen:
Last edited by okikuro86 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

previa19
Club4AG Regular

Re: HaiSaiJDM new and used JDM parts

Postby previa19 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Interested in the hks camber plates and possible the cusco rcas! Are you able to still find the black limited tail light center piece?

phanist
Club4AG Expert

Postby phanist » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 am

LOL can't find your website address any where

drisk23
Club4AG Regular

Postby drisk23 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 pm

What AW11 parts?
7agte Aw11. :D

okikuro86

Postby okikuro86 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:09 pm

The website name is in the post twice. I have added the www infront for easy recognition.

Update: the discount is 10% off not 5% as I first stated

Please email me at haisaijdm.okinawa@gmail.com for parts inquiries that are not on the site, do not post it here. Unfortunately our parts request form was not working properly so out computer guru is working the issue. I will be taking care of requests until this is resolved.

AW11 parts are very uncommon around here due to them mostly being torn apart for its engine. It rare that we come across parts for them but if you request a part we will do our best to hunt it down.

original menace
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby original menace » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:16 pm

That 7 point roll cage sounds good, I'm interested as well as the levin corner lights if you can find a set

okikuro86

Postby okikuro86 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 pm

everyone please email me directly at haisaijdm.okinawa@gmail.com for part requests. post up here with your experiences with us.

thanks guys and gals
Last edited by okikuro86 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

okikuro86

Postby okikuro86 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:35 pm

original menace wrote:That 7 point roll cage sounds good, I'm interested as well as the levin corner lights if you can find a set

email me directly at haisaijdm.okinawa@gmail.com