The Takata Sale!!

Z1 Performance
Club4AG Enthusiast

The Takata Sale!!

Postby Z1 Performance » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Prices good through Saturday, February 22, 2014 only!!

In case you don't know, Takata no longer is just Green...and, they don't just make harnesses now

Takata Seats (special order)

Drift Pro LE:

Nappa Leather with diamond stitch, carbon back, integrated heater, infinite reclining mechanism - now on sale for $1825 each (+ bases/sliders/shipping)

Race LE Bucket:

HANS® compatible
4/5/6 point harness facility
Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
Suede-Tec wear patches
Deep sided lateral protection
Dual width options – standard or GT (+30mm)
Side mounted only – supplied with Side Plates and high tensile bolts!

Standard width: on sale for $809 each + shipping/base (side mounts included)
Wide width: on sale for $854 each + shipping/base (side mounts included)

Street Pro LE

Built from a tubular steel frame, this reclining seat is designed for comfort and support in spirited driving. Equally at home on the street and the track, you will find the bolstering in just the right places. All of this without losing the convenience of a tip-forward design allowing access to the rear seats.

Covered in black Spacer fabric with Carbon Fiber look vinyl patches to protect the heavy wear areas. TAKATA Logo embroidered on front and back of the headrest.

Manual Dual-Sided recline, capable of infinite recline
Integrated Head Rest
Rugged Forward Tilt mechanism for back seat access
Breathable & cool Spacer fabric
Vinyl wear patches for long life

On sale now for $719 each + base/slider/shipping

New Takata Harnesses!!!

Race Series: All FIA Approved, Made in Germany: Offered in Black or Green, 4 Point (shown, features ASM Technology) and 6 point (Formula Spec, Hans, SFI Hans)

Street Legal/Drift Series: The Takata DRIFT Series of belts, manufactured by Takata Racing in Germany, are uniquely designed for safe installation in passenger cars with factory seats. The belts meet both FMVSS (US) & ECE (European) standards for "Street Legal" use. Both belts incorporate Takata ASM® technology and bendable stainless steel mounting hardware allowing installation to factory seat belt mounting points without effecting the operation of factory seat belts. Takata DRIFT belts set new standard style and safety of aftermarket, Street Legal belts. DRIFT belts come in both Takata Green and Black to match any interior scheme with style!

Offered in several configurations, including 2 inch shoulder and 3 inch shoulder strap; available in black or green. 4 point only,

MPH Series: the original, made in Japan, FIA Approved, 3 inch shoulder, 3 inch lap belt. 4 point only (offered in short or long type), upgradable to 6 point

Contact us for harness pricing, discounts offered when purchased in pairs including discounts on their famous harness pads (the most comfortable harness pad you will ever find!)

New Takata Tow Strap: available in black or green, $53 each shipped in all 50 states. Just got a bunch of 'em in!

Esenpai
Club4AG Expert

Re: The Takata Sale!!

Postby Esenpai » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:06 pm

those first leather seats are toooooo sick too bad Im not rich lol

tiprock
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby tiprock » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm

BEWARE CLUB4AG PEEPS.
i ordered and paid in full for a big ticket item from z1. its been six months and i'm still waiting for it.
zenki levin hatch
kouki trueno coupe

mesh on my rolla
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby mesh on my rolla » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:03 am

Pm sent...
Follow me on instagram = mesh_on_my_rolla

Z1 Performance
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Z1 Performance » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:14 am

tiprock wrote:BEWARE CLUB4AG PEEPS.
i ordered and paid in full for a big ticket item from z1. its been six months and i'm still waiting for it.

unfortunately when special orders items are repeatedly backordered by the manufacturer, this can happen - which is why we've kept in touch as information has become available to us, via email. The last email being that 1 of the 2 items that had been repeatedly backordered now arrived stateside, was on it's way to me as a component of a larger order, and will be shipping to you in the coming days. It sucks, believe me I know, and I'm tryong to get a discount worked out on your behalf with my supplier as well to help things out a bit.