Same Race Shop: non 4AG stuff, some non Toyota too

oldeskewltoy
Club4AG MASTER

Same Race Shop: non 4AG stuff, some non Toyota too

Postby oldeskewltoy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Engines and heads Mostly Toyota...

These are being sold as "bare". Most of the blocks will come with cranks, rods, pistons... but there might be SOME missing parts. Most of the parts for the heads will come with each head... but there might be a missing part or 2. This race shop will TRY to find ALL the parts... and likely can... BUT the reason for them being cheap is you might have to source a few parts. Now for the price........$275 OBO per unit!!! (unit = head or block) Once an item is sold, it is gone... so if you want/NEED one of these... now's the time to act.

1ZZ (on left) and 2ZZ heads

1AZ block as well

Now I did say "mostly Toyota"... Got a "new" (about 2005) Mini?? Want a spare head??? The intake guides and surface are fine, it could use exhaust guides. $250 gets ALL of what you see - cams, rockers, head, and the hardware.

Got any friends looking for some Edelbrock Ford 460 heads w 95cc chambers? $600

How about something for the Brit....
TR4 long tube intake manifold, with a pair of SU HS-8 (2" bore) This is a bit pricey, but well worth it at $700...

good luck trying to find this anywhere else :lol:

We even scrounged up something for the Vdub crowd... an intake manifold for 45 DCOE to bolt to an 8V head... (aka Rabbit/Scirocco) $150

As always... shipping is extra.

Happy bargain hunting... as I pointed out above... once something is sold... it is gone, so *IF* you really desire something... ALL for CHEAP... post up here or email me oldeskewltoy AT yahoo.com

IF you are emailing me... PLEASE put the part you want in the subject line
OST Cyl head porting, - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=300

Building a great engine takes knowing the end... before you begin :ugeek:

Enjoy Life... its the only one you get!