*RARE* Toyota Air Fantasy

RChives85

*RARE* Toyota Air Fantasy

Postby RChives85 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Prices are obo and do not include shipping. I can ship all over the world, just message me for a quote.

I'd rather do any dealing via PMs, so please be courteous and PM me with any offers, etc.

Thanks for the time - here some info:

These aren't AE86 specific, but they are all 1DIN units. So, if you have the space, they will fit your car.

Toyota Air Fantasy - $400 or best offer.
"This is an extremely rare item to find as it was only available as a dealer option (not offered to the general public) in Japan when the original buyer bought their Toyota brand new. For this reason they are extremely rare. These were only available for the AE100/AE101 Corolla, Starlet, Sera and AE101 Levin, but can fit virtually every Toyota that has air conditioning."

"The Air Fantasy system works by pushing air from the A/C evaporator housing through a rubber hose into the rear of the unit and then into one of the nipples on the selected Air Fantasy scent cartridge. The scent is then carried through to the second nipple on the selected scent cartridge, out the rear of the unit, through a second hose to the heater unit and then gets distributed through all four of the front vents. You can choose to have the unit on auto or manual. The auto mode will send a burst of fragrance through the ducts periodically (about a 5-minute delay between bursts) and the manual mode is an 'on-demand' feature, where you simply press the button for the scent cartridge you want to use (Mode-A, Mode-B or Mode-C) and it will send a burst of the selected fragrance through each air vent."

"It's very easy to install and the indentations on your Corolla/Levin/Starlet/Sera evaporator and heater unit are already visible as Toyota put them there from factory. All you need to do is simply drill the two holes, push the barb fittings in and then do the wiring (4 simple wires which you can splice into your existing stereo loom). "