***Sweet JDM parts for sale***

ownedbypandas
Club4AG Regular

***Sweet JDM parts for sale***

Postby ownedbypandas » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:43 am

Selling some sweet stuff that you may have an interest in. Everything I'm selling is either new or used and all the new parts have never been installed. The used parts have been tested and are all in working condition. Everything is genuine JDM parts, no fakes, no bs.

Name: June
Phone: 404-207-6106(call or text but calling is much easier for me)

I will ship the parts anywhere, but the buyer is responsible for insurance, tracking, shipping cost.

Greddy 47mm external wastegate. Comes will all new bolts and gaskets, never installed brand spanking new. FRSport.com sells this for 1,026 plus shipping. I am selling this for $$$850!

Defi Advance 60 mm CR water temp guage:
Feature a Peak and hold function, record, and live playback, allowing you to monitor and set warnings to make sure the vehicle is not out of the proper operating range.

These electronic units feature a slick new design, that allows you only run electronic sensors in and out of the engine bay without having to run big and bulky vacuum and oil lines. Great Look, Great Function, and from a company you can trust!

Temperature reads in Celsius, and will light up White or Red(amber that matches the STI clusters).

Online brand new they go for 190 plus shipping. I will sell it for 150.

HKS SSQV
Used but is in working condition. I love this BOV I have one on my AE86, love the sound. Im asking $200

HKS EVC6 electronic boost controller:

I have had one of these in one of my 240s and I absolutely loved it. Compared to the greddy profec b, for me this is a lot easier to use, looks, better, and feels better. This is a brand new kit, never installed and will come with everything as HKS sells it. Brand new online they go for 700 plus shipping, I will sell for $$$600.

Razo Shift knob (BNIB)
Sweet nice feel shift knob, asking $$$65

Work Equips 03
15x7 and 15x8 +20 offset for both sizes 4x114.
No tires included, Brand new never seen the road. There is one center cap missing as it must have been lost in shipping. These wheels go for 2100 plus another 200 for shipping on ebay. Im selling them for 1800 and if you're local you save more on shipping!
Last edited by ownedbypandas on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

ownedbypandas
Club4AG Regular

Re: ***Sweet JDM parts for sale***

Postby ownedbypandas » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 am

Bumpers

ownedbypandas
Club4AG Regular

Re: ***Sweet JDM parts for sale***

Postby ownedbypandas » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:19 am

Bumpers for the early birds!!!

ownedbypandas
Club4AG Regular