Random ae86 parts

NC Panda
Club4AG Enthusiast

Random ae86 parts

Postby NC Panda » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Just need this stuff gone. Will ship at buyers expense, all parts are pretty much just to get them gone so make an offer and as long as it's not free we can work on something

Sr5 Radiator (no cap) in pretty good condition. There's only a couple of frayed fins but nothing that can't be straightened. Held up just fine the last time it was on the car and have kept it pretty safe since.

Power Steering Rack still in good condition. I cleaned the crap out of it and plugged the ports to keep stuff from getting in there. I would rather trade this for a manual rack (i'll offer a little cash too) but will take offers to buy it. Only pic I have currently is with it on the car but you know what a rack looks like...

Stock brake rotors. No scars or warps, they worked just fine when I took them off I just wanted an upgrade. They have a little surface rust but that can be cleaned.

Gabriel Rear struts. Used but still good as far as I could tell. Never drove on them and they were just fine when they came off my buddies car.

Stock Sr-5 Seats. Drivers side is torn up pretty bad on the side but the passenger seat is good to go
(i'll get pics of the passenger side shortly)

NC Panda
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Random ae86 parts

Postby NC Panda » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh, I guess it would make sense to tell you how to get in contact with me and where I'm located huh?
PM me for the quickest response, I check this site out almost all day every day.
Located in Greensboro, NC and Durham, NC (commute all the time)

NC Panda
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Random ae86 parts

Postby NC Panda » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

bump for cheap stuff