We can get bearings to be able to fully rebuild SC12s and SC14s but it won't be cheap

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

We can get bearings to be able to fully rebuild SC12s and SC14s but it won't be cheap

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:18 pm

We have finally found everything we need to be able to completely rebuild SC12 and SC14 superchargers. The only downside is that we need to get a large number of bearings custom made. This will be very expensive so we need help doing it and we need to know that the demand will be there to justify our investment. We have setup a crowdfunding campaign in hopes that we can get that help and see that there will be enough demand to justify the investment.
We also need help spreading the word. I am not on all the forums and I just don't have time to post on all of them. If you can help us get the word out on other forums, groups, chats whatever it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/toyo ... 12156540#/

jdm86gtz
Club4AG Expert

Re: We can get bearings to be able to fully rebuild SC12s and SC14s but it won't be cheap

Postby jdm86gtz » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:37 am

As you would say: why bother rebuilding an antiquated roots blower and just fit a turbo.
Do these suffer bearing trouble? I don't know how many miles are on my SC12 but I've put 90K miles on it, if it gave trouble I would fit a turbo.