4age 20v BT parts

ApeterE
Club4AG Regular

4age 20v BT parts

Postby ApeterE » Wed May 25, 2016 8:23 pm

I hope this isnt to much of a naive question, but is it possible to find parts for a Blacktop 4age 20v in auto parts stores down the street? For example i need a distributor cap and rotor for my 4age 20v and I dont want to wait nor pay for international shipping. Is it possible to find parts for this engine in america like, at auto parts stores(O'Reilly's, NAPA, AutoZone, etc)? is there a thread on here that has cross references for parts for 4age 20V (specifically Blacktop) that you can match up with?

Theres many other simple parts like wires or igniter coils etc that are sometimes more convenient to just go to the store and grab versus buying over seas online... So i was wondering if its possible to find parts for these engines at auto parts stores.

Thank you for your time!

death_blossom
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: 4age 20v BT parts

Postby death_blossom » Wed May 25, 2016 11:11 pm

you probably won't be able to find any parts from a local parts store. heck, even your local Toyota dealership can't get them unless they got a savvy parts guy that can look up JDM part numbers. best bet is to buy from Lithia Toyota's online parts store. they bring in and stock 20v parts at their dealership.

only a very few things crossover with local cars. I can only really think of the 2zzge having the same spark plugs as the 20v? and the spark plug wires are the same as a Toyota truck.

also, you posted this in the wrong section haha.

***TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED***
Last edited by kiosk on Fri May 27, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved topic

jondee86

Re: 4age 20v BT parts

Postby jondee86 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:36 pm

These guys might be able to hook you up with BT parts...
viewtopic.php?t=1890

Cheers... jondee86
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.