ae92 DLI 4agzeinto AW11

Paff

ae92 DLI 4agzeinto AW11

Postby Paff » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi guys.
Im carrying out a swap of the 4agze with DLI into an MR2 aw11 after spinning the bottom end bearings over a year ago, unfortunatly life got in the way so after getting the engine sat in the mr2 and a few bits of the plumbing done I had to put the project on hold.

Anyway, I'm currently at the stage where I'm pretty sure its just wiring left to do to get it all finished.
What I am searching for if anyone can help me out is the ecu wiring for the 24pin plug. Seems easy to find the 26pin plug layout compared to the 24 and I'm just trying to make sure I have as accurate information as I can get.

the ECU part number is 89661-12171.

I've done a v6 swap into an aw11 before and it seemed so much easier to track information down, I'm hoping to get it done and started so I can finally get rid of the ae92 shell I have sat in my yard without worri\ying if I'm throwing away something I need.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm pretty sure its just the wiring I have left to do, and relocate the coolant expansion bottle as it doesn't fit in the enginebay comfortably with the ae92 intake setup. For now the intercooler is staying in its original location until I know the car runs and then I'll start collecting things to move it. Possibly into the boot.

thanks guys.

jondee86

Re: ae92 DLI 4agzeinto AW11

Postby jondee86 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:17 am

Easiest way might be to carefully remove the lid off the ECU. The pin identification
should be on the printed circuit board. That is, if you have the DLI ECU and want to
check the pinouts. Being a Japanese market only vehicle, there will not be a lot of
information (FSM etc) around that is printed in English.

Cheers... jondee86
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.

Paff

Re: ae92 DLI 4agzeinto AW11

Postby Paff » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:33 pm

unfortunately I've already tried thatas I remembered Toyota were fairly useful with doing the pinouts, made the V6 swapo easy. Unfortunatly there are no printouts on this board :(

cheers
Paff