Search found 10 matches
Search found 10 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:37 pm
- Forum: TECH: ZN6, ZC6 (FR-S,BRZ,86)
- Topic: Greddy Racing Sport Exhaust -- How do I make it cooL?!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2159
Hey guys. So I was interested in getting the Greddy Racing Sport catback . I really dig single pipe exhaust over dual so I was wondering...how the hell do I make it look nice? It's a bit of a head scratcher since the rear bumper/mold is made for dual, it looks off with exhaust on one side. Any after...
- Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 pm
- Forum: Automobiles for Sale
- Topic: [WTT] (SoCal) 1987 Toyota MR2
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2880
Hey guys. Looking to trade my 1987 Toyota MR2. 76k original miles (and counting; my DD) No mechanical issues All stock except rims -- Ultra Automatic $2000 Cons - tachometer and fuel gauge isn't working. Tach was disconnected by previous owner. Fuel pump was replaced 1000~ miles ago but the float wa...